Sales, Other Income and Expenses > Other income > Entering other income

Looking for something specific in the page and not quite sure where to find it? You can always press CTRL + F on your keyboard and type a keyword. Or you can do a search (in the top right corner).

« Field Manager PRO / PRO 360 Knowledge Base

Entering other income

You should add income that isn’t from a sale (for example, GOPP payments, waterfowl damage, deer grazing damage and hail insurance) by entering an Other Income record. This will ensure that your profit and loss reporting is accurate.

Adding other income:

  1. Select Other Income from the Records menu.
  2. Click the new icon.
  3. Enter the following, as required :
    • Date - Enter the date of the other income transaction.
    • Description - Enter or select a description of the income you received. To modify an item in the list, click the pencil icon and make the change.
    • Area - Enter the total area that the income should be distributed over.
    • Total Amount - Enter the total amount of income you received, or break it down on a per land area basis. When you enter the total, the per land area field automatically updates, and vice versa.
    • Crop - Select the crop that this income was related to. This links the income to the Profit/Loss report when you view it by crop. If the crop you want to adjust isn’t in the list, select Crops to Harvest from the Setup menu to add it.
    • Land - Select the land area(s) to divide the income among. This links the income to the Profit/Loss report when you view it by land area.
    • Notes - Enter any additional information.
  4. Click Save or Save & Close to record the information.
      Note: To edit an item, select it and click Edit, then make your changes and click Save & Close.To delete an item, select it and click Delete.


Last updated on August 25, 2014 by FCC AgExpert