What's new > AgExpert Analyst 2013 > Reversing a paycheque

Looking for something specific in the page and not quite sure where to find it? You can always press CTRL + F on your keyboard and type a keyword. Or you can do a search (in the top right corner).

« AgExpert Analyst Knowledge Base

Reversing a paycheque

To reverse a paycheque:

  1. Select Edit or Reverse Transaction from the Transactions menu.
  2. Change your Type to Paycheque. A list of all posted paycheques will appear.
  3. Select the paycheque that you want to reverse and click Reverse. A dialogue box will appear asking if you want to reverse the transaction.
  4. Click Yes.

A reversing entry will be created for the paycheque. You can now re-enter the paycheque correctly, if needed.

Last updated on August 22, 2014 by FCC AgExpert